Sunday, October 4, 2009

Air Show






Our little family went to the MCAS that happens only once a year. It was amazing and FREE! I'm so glad we went. Matthew absolutely LOVED the airplanes, and is now obsessed with them. He now has 2 toy airplanes that he "flies" around the house, and carries with him. It is too cute. I went with Dave last minute so I didn't get ready for the outing. Please disregard the girl in the orange shirt...

It was overwhelming to see all of the military presence, and think about all they sacrifice for our freedom. I love living in a city that reminds me of this everyday. I am so grateful for the country I live in, and for all those who fight for our freedom.

These next pictures of Matthew were just too cute.

3 comments:

One mom said...

That airshow looks pretty cool. I can't believe how much older Matthew looks in these pictures than when we saw him in August. He is looking more like a little boy and less like a baby. He sure is cute! We can't wait to see you guys next month in Utah.

Laura said...

How did he get so big?

Rachel said...

it was os good to talk to u the other day. we def need to do that more. Hope all is well. Ur little guy is getting so big:)