Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The PERFECT holiday gift!

Please check out The Perfect Pencil. My brother has such an amazing talent for drawing. It is the absolute perfect holiday gift. I don't think you could give something more from the heart, than this. I know Im gonna do it!

5 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Ok, his stuff is AMAZING!!! I had seen a couple of his drawings before, but I just can't believe how good he is at it! Seriously!!! I agree that would make a perfect gift!

One mom said...

Your brother is very talented, I hope he has some great business this season. We haven't seen any pictures of Mathew in a while. He must be getting so big. Dave said he has a bunch of teeth and is walking. Wow, he has grown up so fast. I can't wait to see you guys next month!

Heather said...

Time for a new post Missy. Are you excited to come see us?? I am.

I need some Matthew lovin'.

Jamie Pearce said...

Cute blog Stef. Matthew is super cute! I hope things are going well! Let me know the latest! Take care!

Lisa said...

What you're brother says about the pencil in his hand is true. I remember being over at your house and he always had a pencil in his hand. He would do this cool little trick with it too and I'm not going to lie, I've always wanted to be able to do it!