Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mommy Tag

My friend Laura tagged me a few days back when I was struggling with Matthew. He's been sick with a double Ear Infection, and I just couldn't answer these questions while I was frustrated and sleep deprived. It just wouldn't be fair to Matthew. So, now that both mom and son are feeling better, here it goes!

1. What time do your kids get up in the morning? 8-8:30
2. On a good night, what time do your kids go to bed?7:30-8
3. How long have you been a mother? almost 6 months
4. How old were you when you became a mother?24
5. What is your favorite kids show and your least favorite kids show? I only have to watch one, and its not too bad. Baby Einstein. And we really don't watch it much.
6. What is your favorite chore? sweeping. I love having clean floors.
7. What is your favorite meal to cook? Sweet Pork Salads. I second the Downright Delish website. AMAZING food. Thanks Heather! Your the bomb!
8. What meal is cooked most often in your home? I change it up everyday thanks to Downright Delish!
9. What are your kids favorite meal? Similac Sensitive Formula.
10. What is your favorite thing to do with your kids? Make Matthew smile. Although, it doesn't take much to get him to do that.
11. Name 5 things about your kids that make you smile. Five huh? 1.When he takes a bath, he kicks and screams while he soaks in absolute heaven. 2.He always makes this cute "cooing" sound when he smiles. You know what I mean Laura! Ok, I can't name five. He makes me smile a lot! He's just so dang cute!
12. Where would you like to take your kids someday? Europe, traveling. He'll be just like his dad. Oh wait, he already is!
13. When was the last time you went out without kids? Yesterday, to Laura and Aarons house for a pool party, but we didn't quite make it to the pool.
14. What is one thing you said you would never do as a Mom? Get mad at my kids. Hmmm, I think I lost that one on day one. Lame.
15. What is your favorite pastime with your kids? Rocking him all day.
16. What is your favorite quality of your Mom? She is very helpful, and gives lots of good advice. She made me learn how to be a good housekeeper. ALl of my sisters, and I are really good at cleaning!
17. What advice to you have for new Mom's? Follow your gut, and be patient.
18. What is one scary/heartbreaking moment you have had as a mother? When Matthew got really sick with Rotovirus, but we thought it was pyloric stenosis.
19. When was the last time your kids said "I love you"? He whispers it in my ear Every day! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! Thanks for the plug(s). I am glad someone is benefiting from the site. I liked reading this since it gave insight on you as a mother, something I don't get to see very often-dang it! See ya this weekend, I am so excited for 60 degree weather and some fun with you!

Emma said...

I hate to clean my kitchen floors. I would love to have you do mine. But I don't mind vacuuming. I am glad to hear that you and Matthew are feeling better.

codyandkristiboretsky said...

You are hilarious!! I'm so glad you two are feeling better. I really loved that last answer- so darn sweet!!