About a week ago I was able to fly out to Philadelaphia thanks to my sister Allison. It was so much fun to be with family. Mom, Dad, and G&G Gunnell were there also. It almost didn't work for me to go, but Andrea stepped in to work for me on Halloween. Thank You Andrea!!!! I love being with family, and will jump at any chance to be with them. And this was definitely my last trip to see them before Drew comes. We had a great time at Reading Terminal, Deleware River, and dowtown Philly. Here is a pic of me and the liberty bell. Notice the "baby bump" and Selma or Patty hair... Wow, I didn't know it looked like that!
This is a pic inside the Bejamin Franklin Museum. Notice the crazy woman on the balcony that didn't get invited to the ball. Hmmm... I wonder why? I love you Allison!!!!! :)
Here is the Cutest Maddie I've ever seen! She was so much fun to be with, and my goodness, the best most well tempered baby I've ever met! I keep telling Drew he needs to be like his cousin!
Thanks to my sweet sister, I have great memories of Philadelphia, and of spending time with her family. Thank you Allison!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Finally! Congrats on your post and I am glad you had a fabulous vacay before Drew makes his arrival. I will miss seeing you and Dave at Thanksgiving, you'd better post pics of your first Turkey Day on youw own!
I'm so excited to hear you calling your baby Drew. That is very cute! I'm also glad you had fun in Philadelphia. We'll sure miss seeing you this year for the Holidays!
Post a Comment