Today Dave and I spent our Labor Day weekend at Sequoia National Park. Wegot up at 7 am, had a delicious french toast breakfast, and took off on our excursion. On the way we found Kaweah Lake and a natural water park, equipped with its very own slide rock! Once we made it to the park entrance, we decided to pay the extra $10 for an annual pass. Getting into the forest took about an hour, but it was definitely worth it! What an amazing sight! These trees are unbelievable. I've never seen anything like it before. We are definitely going to plan another trip up, and go camping! So just like me, I forgot to bring my camera. I decided to make a drawing depicting our adventure at the Sherman General Tree. This tree is the largest living organism in the world. And yes, Stanley came along with us, even though he wasn't supposed too. We get away with so much with this dog!
6 comments:
I love the picture you drew! It is amazing. Maybe we can come visit you when you have your baby and we can go check that place out!
Hahaha messed up on the last one... go me! But hey you're a little rule breaker... taking Stanley!!! haaha Well glad you had a good vacation! Love ya!
Your drawing made me laugh. Looks like a really cool place!
Nice skills Steph. Do have any others, like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills... Glad you got away!
you are so dang funny.
Post a Comment