I can't believe he fits into your tiny jeans! That is hilarious. Lincoln wore my jeans when he dressed up like a girl for Halloween. It made me want to throw up! :) I am glad that you got to take a trip and have a break. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You look really pretty in those pictures too!
I about freaked out when Carl did this with my jeans a few years ago. I wasn't quite sure how to handle the situation when he walked into the room. Do I laugh or get mad that my jeans are now stretched out!
4 comments:
Wow! Sexy! Those jeans do wonders for your buns Dave!
I can't believe he fits into your tiny jeans! That is hilarious. Lincoln wore my jeans when he dressed up like a girl for Halloween. It made me want to throw up! :) I am glad that you got to take a trip and have a break. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You look really pretty in those pictures too!
Nice butt, Dave :)
I about freaked out when Carl did this with my jeans a few years ago. I wasn't quite sure how to handle the situation when he walked into the room. Do I laugh or get mad that my jeans are now stretched out!
Post a Comment