Monday, July 2, 2007

Baby Martin

This is baby at 12 weeks! Sorry the image is so blurry.

Its crazy looking back and thinking about everything that happened! I am so grateful that I'm finally feeling more like myself and able to get around on my own. Thanks to everyone for all of their prayers!

3 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

STEPHANIE!!!
I am SO excited that you are pregnant! I will call you soon so that we can talk about everything. Jared told us about your surgery and everything...how scary! I hope you are doing better. I miss you! :)

Heather said...

Yea for Baby Martin! I am so excited for you both.

Andrea Gunnell said...

Hey Steph! I'm so glad you are feeling better and everything is ok with your baby. I hope it's a girl! ha ha...I'm just kidding, a boy would be really fun because Caleb needs more boy cousins!!! Well you better come visit again before you have your baby or better yet, maybe we can come visit you! Have fun and enjoy pregnant life!